This is me

91% of us lie regularly

Monday, November 29, 2004

 

i'm single

15. Feel listen
Come and hold my hand
I wanna contact the living
Not sure I understnad
This role I've been given

I sit and talk to God
And he just laughs at my plans
My head speaks a language
I don't understnad

I just wanna feel eal love
Feel the home that I live in
'Cause I got too much life
Running through my veins
Going to waste

I don't wanna die
But I ain't keen on living either
Before I fall in love
I'm preparing to leave her
I scare myself to death
That's why I keep on running
Before I've arrived
I can see myself coming

I just wanna feel real love
Feel the home that I live in
'Cause I got too much life
Running through my veins
Going to waste
And I need to feel real love
And a life ever after
I cannot give it up

I just wanna feel real love
Feel the home that I live in
I got too much love
Running through my veins
To go to waste

I just wanna feel real love
In a life ever after
There's a hole in my soul
You can see it in my face
It's a real big place

Come and hold my hand
I wanna contact the living
Not sure I understand
This role I've been given
Not sure I understand (x4)
Comments:
wads the html for tt Listen??
 
i think so??haha...i don't know...copied from a site..dun worry, not virus...heh
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Archives

04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004   05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004   06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004   07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004   08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004   09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004   10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004   11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004   12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005   01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005   02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?