This is me

91% of us lie regularly

Thursday, June 03, 2004

 

Thursday

I rewrote this blog. Kinda failed to write out a story which i wanted.

Today went by as per normal. School in the morning, movie afterwards. Went to study for 3 hours, only to come out thinking that it was useless. Can't study these days...hah...lousy excuse. I seriously wonder how people study so hard, especially HER..oh gosh...an ocean apart..Shall stop thinking about it. Hah...dumb.

I think i did something seriously wrong when i submitted the blog on BGR. Though honest, i think i really saddened one of my best friend. Perhaps i wasn't honest enough. I am truly truly sorry.

Shall get over it now. Hey..onto football! I seriously believe that we can form a good new team dudes! Here's my preferred formation:
3-5-2
Goalkeeper: LOOKING BADLY FOR ONE!WENDI's always not free
Defenders: Xuanhui John Shanghao
Midfielders: DM: Robin, MC: Yong Kai, AMC: Luqman, MR: me!, ML: Quanbao
Strikers: Yong Teng and Daryl
Just hit my mind during history lecture today. Robin's hardworking, and at the rate he's improving, he should really support the midfield. Luqman's such a skilful player, playing like Lampard.

I know it sounds childish. In fact, it sounds very childish. But seriously looking forward for next field match. Legs getting itchy.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Archives

04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004   05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004   06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004   07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004   08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004   09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004   10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004   11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004   12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005   01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005   02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?