This is me

91% of us lie regularly

Tuesday, June 22, 2004

 

12 o clock

I can't decide if i'm writing this on a tuesday night or a wednesday morning. I'm still living in a tuesday night yet theoretically, it's wednesday! Days are really passing by so quickly, don't even have time to even greet them goodbye. How i wish i can have a time machine.

Once, my tuition teacher, who can read signatures(ermz?), told me...i will have wonderful memories on everything, regardless the experience during those incidents. True indeed. I would not have been who i am now, and i'm certainly happy with it. Oh...except for the fact that i'm not a footballer.

Oh ya...bringing to this...FUCCCKKK YOU ROBIN AND SHANGHAO! Who says i can't be a footballer? Fuck you with condemning my dream. Oh FUCKS...other than that...study tmr at hans...3 o clock.

So...i've been thinking of things in the past. Most of them made me happy. In fact, all of them. For example, those stupid crushes, i can't help but laughing at myself now. What a fool. Oh..and lemme see...the JAPANESE EXCHANGE PROGRAMME! OH GOD BLESS ME! I LOVED IT AND I LOVE IT! REALLY HOPING FOR A TIME MACHINE!

Got to sleep now...5 x 200m tmr...take care
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Archives

04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004   05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004   06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004   07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004   08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004   09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004   10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004   11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004   12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005   01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005   02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?